How to Throw a Glow in the Dark Pool Party - The Ultimate Guide!
Looking for a fun and unique way to celebrate summer? Why not throw a glow in the dark pool party?! These parties are becoming increasingly popular, and for a good reason – they are a blast! In this guide, we will give you all the information you need to make your glow in the dark pool party a success. We will discuss everything from decorations to food to activities. So if you are looking for glow in the dark pool party ideas, read on, and get ready to have some glow-in-the-dark fun!
How to set up your glow in the dark pool party
The first step is to find a venue. If you have a pool, that’s perfect! If not, you can always rent a space at a local pool.
Once you have your venue, it’s time to start planning the details. In this article, we’ll go through the following:
- Glow in the dark pool party supplies
- Tips and tricks for creating the perfect decoration
- Activities and games to keep your guests entertained
- glow in the dark pool party food
Glow in the dark pool party supplies
One of the most important things you will need for your glow in the dark pool party is supplies!
Here are 7 must-have supplies for your glow party:
- Glow in the dark paint – This is a must for any glow party. You can use it to decorate your body, your face, and even the pool!
- Glow sticks – Another essential glow in the dark supply, glow sticks come in all different shapes and sizes. You can use them to decorate the pool or even wear them as jewelry.
- Glow in the dark balloons – Balloons are a party staple, and glow in the dark balloons are perfect for a glow party. You can use them to decorate the pool area, fill them with helium, and let them float around the party.
- Glow in the dark tablecloth – This is a great way to add some glow to your party. Simply drape it over a table and you’ve got instant glow-in-the-dark décor.
- Glow in the dark plates and cups – Another easy way to add some glow to your party is with glow in the dark plates and cups. You can find these at most party stores.
- Glow in the dark pool lights – These are great for setting the mood and making the pool area glow. You can find these at most home improvement stores if you don’t have one already.
- Fluorescent light bulbs / Blacklight – These are perfect for accent lighting and will make everything glow. You can find these at most hardware stores.
glow in the dark pool party ideas for decorations
Now that you have all of your glow in the dark supplies, it’s time to start decorating! A great way to decorate the pool area is to use glow in the dark tape to make fun designs on the walls or floors. You can also use glow sticks to create lanterns by inserting them into clear balloons. Another idea is to use glow in the dark paint to create a starry night sky on the ceiling.
If you want to take your glow in the dark party to the next level, you can add special effects like fog machines and blacklights. This will create an eerie and otherworldly glow that your guests will love. Just be sure to use these sparingly to not overwhelm your guests.
Finally, don’t forget to decorate the pool itself! You can do this by floating glow sticks in the pool or placing them around the perimeter. You can also use tape to make cool designs on the bottom of the pool. Get creative and have fun!
What are The best ways to light up your pool party?
Some festive illumination is a must-have for any glowing in the dark pool party. Popular ways to light up your pool party include glow in the dark lanterns, torches, and string lights.
Food and drinks for your glow in the dark pool party
No glow in the dark pool party would be complete without some delicious glow in the dark food and drinks. For food, you will want to stick with simple finger foods that are easy to eat. glow in the dark cupcakes or cookies is always a hit, as are glow in the dark Jell-O shots.
When it comes to drinks, you will want to make sure you have various glow in the dark drinks for your guests to enjoy. For example, popular glow in the dark drinks include glow in the dark cocktails, mocktails, and glow in the dark punch.
Activities and games to keep your guests entertained
What’s a pool party without games that light up the night? Famous glow in the dark pool party games includes Marco Polo, tag, and water balloon toss.
If you want to add some more excitement to your party, consider adding activities like a treasure hunt or a scavenger hunt.
Now that you know how to throw a glow in the dark pool party, it’s time to start planning! With these tips, you will surely have a successful and fun-filled event. So go ahead and get started! And don’t forget to have fun!